sk@ndy: visit my Flickr

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Day at Cinque terre and love path

This time I went to Cinque Terre with my girlfriend and since she is not lazy at all we made the whole path from Monterosso to Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola and Riomaggiore. For the last time I was in Riomaggiore follow this link: --> link
Here is the first glimpse of the sea out of Monterosso train station.

Monterosso

Flickr

Flickr

Flickr

Flickr

Sight of Monterosso from the love path

Flickr

Flickr

This was not a cloudless day. I liked a lot the shadow of clouds over the sea

Flickr

Flickr

Vernazza from the love path

Flickr

A very hot girl fighting the waves in Vernazza

Flickr

Flickr

Vernazza - waves III


Another maybe even hotter girl

girl in Vernazza


Immagine IPB Immagine IPB

Seagull over Vernazza's clouds

Flickr

The path

Flickr

I have also a very special video here. The small rocks make a particular sound in Manarola/Corniglia and the only way to make it audible to you was a video:



NOTE: I've just updated the video! Apparently I forgot to put the audio there during the processing

A picture from Corniglia
Zoomr

A picture from Manarola
Zoomr


A butterfly
Flickr

Immagine IPB Immagine IPB

Zoomr

Some idiots thought this funny

Flickr


Immagine IPB Immagine IPB Immagine IPB Immagine IPB Immagine IPB Immagine IPB Immagine IPB Immagine IPB Immagine IPB Immagine IPB Immagine IPB Immagine IPB Immagine IPB Immagine IPB




0 comments: