sk@ndy: visit my Flickr

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

e pioggia fu'

Flickr

Finally the sunny hell has been broken by a true summer lightning storm. Yesterday night I was kinda hysteric without any plausible explanation, so this morning I discovered a new mighty power on me: when rain is coming I can tell, just like animals can. Ain't that cool?
If you fear some kind of nature calamity is approaching and you'd happen to see me migrating... well... I told you!
I took the chance to shoot some artistic photos (right before migrating)!

Finalmente è tornata la pioggia dopo quasi un mese di secco potente. Ieri sera ero praticamente isterico senza riuscire a comprenderne il motivo, quindi questa matina ho scoperto di avere un potere speciale: avverto l'arrivo della pioggia esattamente come gli animali. Incredibile, vero?
Se aveste il sospetto di una qualche calamità naturale e per caso mi vedeste migrare... beh... vi ho avvisato!
Ho colto l'occasione per scattare un paio di foto artistiche!

Flickr

Flickr

Flickr

Personally I do love rain, so much that fall is my favourite season. When the storm is on I like to watch it with the same hypnotic fervour people have when around a fire. I like walking in the rain (and singing sometimes) without umbrella; I have a special taste for rain wet hair (mostly in girls' hair though). I like the smell of air when it's raining (although I learned it's not precisely healthy being mostly composed by Ozone), and I like to think of nature placating its thirst.

What's more important I love the fact that when the storm breaks the sun gives back its bless.

Personalmente adoro la pioggia, tanto che l'autunno è la mia stagione preferita dell'anno. Mi piace starla a guardare con lo stesso ipnotismo con cui guardo il fuoco. Mi piace camminare nella pioggia senza ombrello e lasciare che mi bagni i capelli. Mi piace perché l'aria è più pulita quando piove, la natura si disseta e soprattutto, dopo la pioggia spunta sempre il sole.

Flickr

Flickr




0 comments: