sk@ndy: visit my Flickr

Saturday, September 1, 2007

my Erasmus in Linköping - Sweden 2005

I realized I haven't spoke of my Swedish Erasmus in 2005. Here are some images shot with my nokia 6630, the only camera I had at the time. The only regret about this period of my life is me not having a camera. I hope to savage some more images from my friends which were there at the period.

snow in Ryd - Linköping Sweden


This was the path inside the forest connecting the student houses with Linköping centre. Imagine me going through this path at night, completely wasted and with ice everywhere making my going sleepily, and smile:
Linköping Sweden

The first big snowfall in Sweden left me speechless and pondering for two days. The beauty was simply too much.
Immagine IPB

Immagine IPB

snow in Ryd - Linköping Sweden

Immagine IPB

In march the snow started melting. Below is Ryds centrum, or, more precisely, the market with most of the amenities a student could wish (basically dvd-r, food, LAN cables for 10MBit/s connections and beer)
Immagine IPB

How lovely: this wonderful white building is Ryds Herrgård
Every Wednesday I used to go there at night for a beer and some dancing. Most of the nights there was a party.
Immagine IPB

Foam in a fountain. Yeah: they do it there too!
Immagine IPB

Summer in Ryd
Immagine IPB

A short trip in Copenhagen. Below is the hostel Sleep in Green

Immagine IPB

Copenaghen

July in Linköpings discos. Both images below were shot at 3AM. Notice the sky: it's daylight!!!

Immagine IPB

Immagine IPB

This was the table were one of my colleagues from Italy used to spend his days.

the dirtiest table ever


Now: I know these pictures are dull and boring, but I couldn't shoot in discos both because the nokia 6630 has no flash and... because someone else thought of it first!!!

The following site has pictures taken in Linköping's discos I used to spend my nights in.

Check it out: --> link to pictures in Linköping's discos

Also you could see some swedish girls at this old post: --> link




1 comments:

Gemma Vilà said...

hi! I've been in Ryd too this July just for a month, It was everything green at that time, your snow pictures impressed me a lot, I couldn't imagine it all in white, it must be really beautifull! But just the way from the apartment to Ryd Centrum (Hempshop) and came back with all the stuff must be hard! ;-)
Thanks!