sk@ndy: visit my Flickr

Monday, July 9, 2007

My Canon

As I wrote a few days ago (link) I am now owner of a new cool camera.
The weather today is cloudy and the microSD somewhere between UK and Italy which means I'm stuck with the (slow) SD 32MB furnished with the camera. I decided to take some shots anyway because... damn: what would you do in my place? The pics are hosted on ZoomR because Flickr has a limited monthly space I wish to preserve for the coming weekend.


IMG_0055

IMG_0020

IMG_0024

IMG_0020

IMG_0004

IMG_0011

IMG_0036




3 comments:

daniele said...

Il fotografo c'è, deve solo uscire allo scoperto!
Bellissime foto.

skandy said...

Ora che è arrivata la SD sono finalmente libero... di ritagliare tempo allo studio per scattare foto! Che disastro!!!
Spero solo che il tempo sia bello nel weekend perché le 5 Terre sono speciali

daniele said...

Prima o poi devo portare la mia D50 a visitare le 5 Terre... credo che ne rimarrebbe estasiata! eheh