sk@ndy: visit my Flickr

Sunday, July 15, 2007

SanTerenzo & Lerici [edited]

Got back from 5 Terre: awesome day! Can't wait to post all the pics I've shot, but got to wait till tomorrow (well... few hours considering it's over midnight here). Adapting, cropping and resizing took a huge amount of time.
Here are some postcards from two of my fav places in Liguria.

SanTerenzo by night
Flickr


Lerici by night
Flickr



(this last needs to be re-shot. I can do loads better with a tripod and a better positioning. Also the white castle must stay on the right side of the photo)

Ok. Here is the latest shot from Lerici (SP). I think this time I did a fair good job, both shooting and post-processing. The picture was a little overexposed because I needed to compensate the noise correction.

Flickr


Flickr




0 comments: