sk@ndy: visit my Flickr

Monday, July 30, 2007

beach party on Vecchiano (Marina di Pisa)

How lovely is that? 18 people, most of them with a scientific degree joined in purpose to produce the most perfect night on the beach ever done.
I've rarely seen such efficiency in Italy, really nicely done fellas!
I announce (and with a fair share of pride) that I was the fire maker. I just love taking care of fires and their hypnotic light, especially when the sight is enhanced by gnammy sausages. Before filling bread with those they were put in a pot with lemon and spices: never tasted anything so nice and filling. Good job girls!

Flickr

Flickr

Flickr

Naturally I couldn't help myself from taking a shot to the moon, but this time I think I did a fair good job...

Flickr

As usual the pictures are geo-tagged, in case you want to give it a try.

Flickr

Flickr

Flickr

Flickr

Flickr

Flickr

Flickr

Flickr

Flickr

Flickr

Flickr




0 comments: